Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dragons and Drama

Being too busy to write a scintillating post today, or even a ho-hum one, I'd like to turn your attention to a couple of excellent posts by one of my favorite bloggers, Charlotte of Charlotte's Library. She focuses purely on children's and YA fantasy and science fiction and is, though it pains me to say it, even more of a committed Fangirl than I am.

If your heart beats faster at the thought of dragons, check out Charlotte's recent round-up of children's dragon books from 2009. You're bound to find a few new titles that spark your interest.

And if you followed or took part in the huge Liar controversy, read Charlotte's look at the newest jacket art scandal - Magic under Glass. Although not quite as egregious as Liar, it's a clear sign that some publishers still Just Don't Get It.

Back soon with some original content. I hope.

1 comment: