Friday, January 1, 2010

Cybils finalists posted!

My four fellow middle-grade science fiction and fantasy panelists and I, after spending several months reading up a storm, finally got together in a Wands and Worlds chatroom and spent 2 hilarious, probing, insightful hours honing our shortlist. The 7 titles we decided on are terrific - we are very proud indeed.

Here are the rest of the Cybils finalists in all categories.

What a wonderful experience! Not did I read a bunch of books that I might not have otherwise, but I got to meet and talk about books with a knowledgeable, witty, and warm bunch of folks. Hopefully we'll all meet face-to-face at some future Kidlitosphere conference, but in the meantime I'll keep up with their reading habits via their blogs:

Anamarie Anderson
Cindy Hannikman
Brian Jung
Charlotte Taylor

You guys are fantasy-reading royalty!

No comments:

Post a Comment