Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hot Hunks of fiction fan art

While I was browsing through fan art while preparing my last post, I noticed that, while there are very few depictions of Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones, there are plenty of the delightfully vain and gorgeous Howl. What artist could resist drawing him?


Howl by *vivianpop12 on deviantART

I'm finally reading Mockingjay, so was pleased to find this illustration of Gale, Peeta, and Finnick - the Men of Mockingjay. Drawing by phennin.


Percy Jackson is a great guy and all, but I've always been a Grover girl. Here he is in all his goatish glory:


Grover Underwood by ~mmassafera on deviantART

Did you picture Keenan of Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely as being quite this ... lithesome?


Wicked Lovely - Keenan Color by ~xiannustudio on deviantART

No, I refuse absolutely to include any vampires or werewolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment