Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Recovering from ALA

Now that the euphoria of ALA has dissipated somewhat, what's left is that feeling of impending doom brought on by the conference reports one must write. I've already written one (for the ALSC Blog) but have many more to go, both for this blog and of course for my library system.

Oh, and I've got some reviews to write (because those coast-to-coast plane rides were good for something).

Sigh. I'd much rather read one of the luscious ARCs I scored, like Scott Westerfeld's Behemoth (sequel to Leviathan) or Catherine Fisher's Sapphique (sequel to Incarceron).

1 comment:

  1. Oh Eva, I'm in exactly the same boat... I've got sooo much to say about ALA. But it was such an intense weekend, I don't want to do anything but curl up, take a nap, and maybe later tackle some of my yummy pile of ARCs.

    ReplyDelete