Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Library Love from Kidlit Bloggers

In honor of National Library Week, bloggers from around the Kidlitosphere have been expressing their love of libraries, and I for one have been feeling it.

Shelli of Market My Words wrote this wonderful post, which includes why libraries are important, a contest, and links to lots of other posts about libraries.

Lee of I'm Here. I'm Queer. What the Hell Do I Read? features a post written by LAPL's own Henry Gambill of the Palisades Branch.

Greg of The Happy Accident created a fun little Google movie about why libraries are important.

And Tina of Tales from the Rushmore Kid features me as her Librarian of the Day!

Children's Literature bloggers are wonderful people - here is my own Google movie about this community (sort of).


2 comments:

  1. I would be broke and living in a tree if it wasn't for my library :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute movie! I like how you used the google image search function, too. Nicely done - and thanks as well for the shout-out and for all you do. Librarians really are heroes!
    Namaste,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete